Sunday, November 13, 2011

Xander's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been really good. I've cleaned Pratt's litter box when my mom asked me. I follow the rules at school. I treat my sister nice.

I want the Lego City Space Shuttle Apollo. I want the Lego City Space Center. Halo Mega Blocks and the Lego City Police Helicopter. And the Lego City Harbour.
And then the CSI Evidence Kit, a microscope, the Air Hogs helicopter, the Fast Lane Hawk 4 radio control helicopter and Battle Machines.
An Ipad, a drum set, a Spy Gear spy video car, and a radio control giant flying shark. Yep, a radio control giant flying shark. 

Okay, I'm done. Wait, I want to ask you something for Hannah. I know she likes microphones, so a microphone.

My dad wanted me to wish you well. And I hope that you have a safe flight.

I am going to make cookies for you this year, and leave a lot of carrots for your reindeer. Give the really long one to Blitzen because he will get really hungry.

Love,
Xander

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Xander's ambitious this year! Molly is excited that she has a drum set on her list this year, too. And the Air Hogs helicopter. So they have that in common. :)

    I hope those cookies and carrots are extra good! Santa and his reindeer will deserve them!

    ReplyDelete