Friday, September 9, 2011

Xanderisms

When we were in New York, John's mother gave Xander Pappap's walkman.  It was the greatest gift ever.  On Monday we went to my mom's and she gave him some of her old cassette tapes, including Elvis. Xander has not stopped listening to it - during breakfast, after school, playing with friends....So yesterday at breakfast, Xander is listening to Elvis and he says, "Mom, I'm pretty sure this was recorded when Elvis was alive."  You're pretty sure, huh?

Also yesterday, Xander's legs were hurting him and he said, "I think somebody has a Doo Doo Doll that looks like me because different parts of my body hurt all the time."  Do you mean "Voo Doo Doll"?  Yep.

2 comments:

  1. Well, we all know that Elvis is still alive so that's a pretty good assumption! ha ha ha! I need to get me a doo doo doll. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun! :) What a funny little man!! Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! He is too much! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete